Gaining access to a reputable web host can sometimes be a daunting task; but that no longer has to be the case when companies work with HostGator Review. This reputable business is now the host of over 9 million domains; and the numbers are growing every month. Their motto, “Eat up the Competition,” is quite fitting, especially as their popularity grows exponentially with each satisfied client. Established in 2002 during the height of the web hosting revolution, HostGator now employs over 750 professionals who serve customers in over 200 countries. Read complete Hostgator Review…
Products and Services
With HostGator, you get state-of-the-art service, selection, and value. For a minimal cost, you can become privy to some of the best features on the market. Included in their standard service package is:
- Unlimited disk space
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Easy, 1-click script installs
- Access to 4,500 free website design templates
- Use of a more simplified control panel (demo available on the official HostGator website)
The knowledgeable experts available to you will always ensure that you get the most bang for your buck. In addition to all of this, qualified clients can even receive a $100 Google AdWords offer upon initiation of services.
HostGator is superlative to other web hosts because of many unique factors. Their up-to-date platform and patient staff of experts is what makes web design and administration a cinch. Their solid reputation accurately reflects that. Some of the best things about this host:
- 24/7 technical support
- Free domain, file, script, and database transfers
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Winner of the DailyHostNews.com Editor’s Choice Award, February 2013
- 45-day money back guarantee
Finding a reputable web host with credentials like that is a difficult task. For more information on their process, customer services, general package features, and usability visit the official website.
Of course nothing that is built today can please everybody, although HostGator is giving it a shot. Some qualms that were most notably stated:
- Too many web templates from which to choose (although this could be considered to be a good problem)
- Website setup was not easy enough (especially for people who were unfamiliar with the process)
- Domain transfers were sometimes complicated (typically for those with complex contracts or who had shady dealings with disreputable hosts)
Those who had the most qualms with HostGator were relatively new to the world of web hosting. For more experienced users this platform is simple and effective; and those who were initially confused soon learn the streamlined process with ease.
Hostgator Review – The Final Verdict
For the most part, the average user was very pleased at the results rendered by HostGator. Indeed, this web host has earned its numerous awards as well as its concrete reputation among savvy web administrators in the 11 years that it has been offering superlative products and services. In today’s world, being ahead of the curve is essential to succeeding in an inundated market. Having a great web host on your side can often spell the difference between developing into a market icon and becoming indiscriminately obsolete.
View also BlueHost Review