PC and MAC owners are now able to install and play as many Android applications as they like thanks to best Android emulators becoming available recently. Bluestacks is among the best of them and if you were thinking of initiating a download Bluestacks for PC, you’ve certainly come to the best place! Here we will show you how to Download and install Bluestacks for Windows and show you the best Free Bluestacks Installer.
Let’s Download and Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on PC(Windows 7,8,10):
If you are still reading this informative article we can assume that you are interested in installing the Best Android emulator Bluestacks on your Windows computer, so without further ado we’ll explain how to Install Bluestacks on Windows :
- First you will need to visit the official Bluestacks website
- Once you’ve arrived, you will see 2 options that allow you to install the Android emulator for either Windows or Mac.
- Select the Windows option and the download should begin
- This may take a few minutes depending on the speed of your connection
- Once downloaded, you can open the destination folder and run the Bluestacks installer
- Accept the license agreement and click on ‘next’ until all of the permissions and choices have been accepted.
- Once the Android emulation application has installed you will see a ‘Finish’ button and you’ll need to click on this to finish the process.
- You’ll also find a shortcut on your desktop and once you click on this icon you can start having some Android flavoured fun on your Windows PC!
Why Bluestacks Android emulator?
One of the best reasons to choose the BlueStacks Emulator application over its rivals is the fact that it uses a separate database that is fully integrated with the Google Play Store. Once you’ve installed BlueStacks onto your PC, you can then go via the application to peruse and select any Play Store game or app that tickles your fancy.
Easy to search option on the BlueStacks home page means that you can easily install the applications as you like.