Lovers of math inspired puzzle games must be licking their collective lips at the prospect of the latest superstar of that genre; If you are a Fan of this game you can now download 2048 game for PC and play 2048 on your large screen Windows computer.
In this game, you are faced with a square containing 16 smaller squares and the object of this brain teasing puzzle is to turn a tile into 2048. It is no easy task and when you start off with a tile with the number 2, it can take some serious effort and this is why fans of numeracy are raving over the Android originated 2048. Each time that you combine two tiles to get the sum of both parts, yet another tile will pop up to ruin your fun. Chaos seems to be the name of this particular game so let’s see how you can get a slice of this frantic fun on your Windows 7,8,8.1 touch computer.
How to Download game for PC? How you can Install and play 2048 on Windows PC?
Play 2048 puzzle using Android Simulator:
- Find an appropriate Android Emulator to install on your PC, BlueStacks, YouWave or GeneMotion all fit the bill rather nicely.
- If you’ve chosen BlueStacks, you can then open the BlueStacks App player and use your admin status.
- Use the search bar on the top right corner and find the 2048 game.
- Once located, install the 2048 game.
- You can now simply select the 2048 game from your desktop and start having some chaotic fun!
Play 2048 using Google Chrome app:
If you prefer to play 2048 on Google Chrome over Android simulator, here are the instructions:
- Install the browser if not already installed on your Windows 7,8,8.1 Touch PC.
- Search for 2048 game here (Open this in your Chrome Browser) – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps
- Click the +Free button to download 2048 and install at your leisure.
- To play 2048, simply click on the icon and get your brain in gear!
Download and play from Windows App store: (Only Windows 8 Users)
If you are running a Windows 8 environment and don’t want to miss out on the fun, follow these simple instructions:
- Pop over to the Windows App store – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/apps-windows-store-tutorial
- Search for 2048 in the relevant section.
- Download and install 2048 to your favorite games folder.
- Launch 2048 and get ready to be frustrated, albeit in a rather addictive and amusing fashion!